GRIT (Growth, Resilience, Imagine, Thrive) will provide parents preparing to enter or return to the workforce with strategies to realise their full potential.
Participants will also learn strategies to deal with stress, how to identify behavioural styles and ways to address challenging situations.
What you will learn
- How to adapt your behavioural style, and identify others’ when communicating in a variety of settings
- How to understand your emotions and utilise self-talk
- Strategies to deal with challenging situations and difficult decisions in the workplace
- Ways to help you realise your full potential
- How to adopt a growth mindset to make the most of opportunities
How our Workshop is delivered
All of the workshop facilitators are mums who have dealt with the experience of raising children and pursuing employment opportunities.