Our Go Digital Workshop is aimed at providing you with the skills and confidence to communicate for both work and personal purposes.
You’ll learn to use Microsoft Word to create documents such as letters, memos, reports, resumes and cover letters while increasing your overall employability.
What you will learn
- How to correctly operate word processing applications
- How to identify basic formatting styles and their effect on readability and appearance of documents
- How to identify different methods of electronic communication
- How to send, receive and manage electronic mail (email)
- How to implement procedures to send and receive electronic mail, manage electronic mail, and collaborate online
How our Workshop is delivered
All of the workshop facilitators are mums who have dealt with the experience of raising children and pursuing employment opportunities.