The focus of Balancing Act is to teach parents effective strategies to successfully juggle the demands of working alongside their family responsibilities.
Sessions are undertaken in small groups to maximise learning outcomes.
The strength-based program is designed to help parents overcome common fears, share their personal experiences and deal with a range of emotions, and is a powerful starting point for long-lasting change between parents in the workforce and their families.
How our Workshop is delivered
All of the workshop facilitators are mums who have dealt with the experience of raising children and pursuing employment opportunities.
What you will learn
- Strategies for effective parenting when back at work
- Tips on meeting your parental responsibilities
- Work/life balance when time is a contributing factor
- Where to find help and assistance in your community
- How to harness your transferrable skills
- Time management