Are you looking to develop your team or improve your in-house training?
Whether you’re looking to upskill your existing staff or train new starters, AETS can help with a wide range of solutions for your unique business requirements.
We may be able to assist with government funding arrangements in some states – contact us now to find out more.
What we offer
Whether it be a skills shortage or developmental needs within your teams, our training can assist your business to improve industry knowledge and skills.
We work to design a specific training program tailored to your staff that we deliver according to your business needs – in-house, on-the-job, in a classroom or online.
Our quality-assured and nationally-recognised qualifications are delivered nationwide through our Registered Training Organisation with the Australian Skills Quality Authority.
Benefits to your business
- Improves overall workforce skills to reach your business objectives
- Improves employee motivation and staff retention
- On or off-site training, delivered at a time and place to suit you and your business
- Course content can be tailored to incorporate your policies and procedures
Benefits to your employees
- Gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Opportunity to learn new and relevant skills
- Improved performance and personal development
- Career growth and personal progression
Employer endorsed courses
We see professional development as the key to staff retention.
On-the-job training shows your employees that you are dedicated to their learning and development, leading to your organisation becoming an employer of choice.
To find out how AETS can help with your training and business needs, contact us today using the enquiry form below.