Short Course Overview
Our Mature Age Short Course is aimed at providing mature age job seekers with the essential skills for employment within the customer service field.
Participants will gain skills and knowledge to build relationships with customers and learn how to identify their needs. Learning to use relevant technology will also form part of the content.
Training will provide you with a pathway to work in various customer service industry settings such as sales and marketing, call centres and administration.
To enrol you will need to attend our information session so we can assess your suitability.
What you will learn
- How to correctly operate word processing applications.
- How to identify basic formatting styles and their effect on formatting, readability and appearance of documents.
- How to identify different methods of electronic communication.
- How to send, receive and manage electronic mail (email), as well as collaborate online using chat rooms, intranets and instant messaging.
- How to implement procedures to send and receive electronic mail, manage electronic mail, and collaborate online.
Short Course Structure
This Short Course is a nationally recognised qualification.
Participants need to complete 2 units of competency.
|BSBCUS201||Deliver a service to customers|
|BSBITU213||Use digital technologies to communicate remotely|
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
A Unique Student Identifier (USI) is required for Participants undertaking nationally recognised training (qualifications, accredited courses, skill sets and units of competency) unless exempt.
This includes international Participants studying in Australia. If you don’t have a USI you will not receive your qualification or statement of attainment.