Short Course Overview
Our Go Digital Short Course is aimed at providing you with the essential skills to give you the confidence to navigate the digital world.
You will be given a range of practical activities to create documents such as letters, memos, faxes, reports, and resume with Microsoft Word.
Go Digital will also enable you to use business technology to perform a range of routine tasks to communicate with co-workers, customers or others in a work and social environment.
To enrol you will need to attend our information session so we can assess your suitability.
What you will learn
- How to correctly operate word processing applications.
- How to identify basic formatting styles and their effect on formatting, readability and appearance of documents.
- How to identify different methods of electronic communication.
- How to send, receive and manage electronic mail (email), as well as collaborate online using chat rooms, intranets and instant messaging.
- How to implement procedures to send and receive electronic mail, manage electronic mail, and collaborate online.
After completing this course, you can continue to study a Certificate II in Business (BSB20115) to get a full qualification.
Short Course Structure
This Short Course is a nationally recognised qualification.
Participants need to complete 2 units of competency.
|BSBITU211||Produce digital text documents|
|BSBITU213||Use digital technologies to communicate remotely|
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
A Unique Student Identifier (USI) is required for Participants undertaking nationally recognised training (qualifications, accredited courses, skill sets and units of competency) unless exempt.
This includes international Participants studying in Australia. If you don’t have a USI you will not receive your qualification or statement of attainment.