If you’re looking to build on your business idea, a Certificate III in Micro Business Operations could be the right pathway for you.
Our tailored program is designed to help you succeed in becoming an independent micro business operator by giving you the tools you need.
We cover skills such as developing a business plan, researching financial viability and learning how to use judgement and discretion to make informed decisions for your business.
Successful completion of this qualification will achieve a Nationally Recognised Certificate.
|Qualification Name||Certificate III in Micro Business Operations (BSB30315)|
|Course Duration||12 Months|
|Course Fee||Enquire Now for more information|
What you will learn
- The major elements of a business idea, including developing business proposals
- How to undertake research to determine the viability of the business opportunity.
- How to present the idea with reference to the legislative frameworks affecting the business.
- How to source advice and specialist services to manage business compliance requirements.
- How to assess the viability and create a plan to operate a business in the home environment.
- Independent Contractor
- Micro Business Operator
- Small Business Operator
- BSB42615: Certificate IV in New Small Business
- BSB42515: Certificate IV in Small Business Management
Participants are required to be competent in written English and will undertake a Language, Literacy, and Numeracy Assessment (LLN) prior to commencing the training.
This is a nationally recognised qualification.
Participants need to complete 10 units of competency.
• 5 Core Units
• 5 Elective Units
|Units||Core / Elective||Description|
|BSBSMB301||Core||Investigate micro business opportunities|
|BSBSMB302||Core||Develop a micro business proposal|
|BSBSMB303||Core||Organise finances for the micro business|
|BSBSMB304||Core||Determine resource requirements for the micro business|
|BSBSMB305||Core||Comply with regulatory, taxation and insurance requirements for the micro business|
|BSBSMB306||Elective||Plan a home based business|
|BSBSMB403||Elective||Market the small business|
|BSBCUS301||Elective||Deliver and monitor a service to customers|
|BSBFIA301||Elective||Maintain financial records|
|BSBWOR301||Elective||Organise personal work priorities and development|
Unique Student Identifier (USI)
A Unique Student Identifier (USI) is required for Participants undertaking nationally recognised training (qualifications, accredited courses, skill sets and units of competency) unless exempt.
This includes international Participants studying in Australia. If you don’t have a USI you will not receive your qualification or statement of attainment.