Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
This qualification will provide you with the skills and knowledge to be effective in a range of complex childcare roles, including:
- Caring for babies, toddlers and children
- Facilitating children’s play and learning
- Developing positive bonds with children
- Embracing diversity and inclusivity
- Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of children. This entry-level course will kickstart your career in the childcare industry.
Course Duration and Delivery
The 12 month program is delivered in shorter, more manageable terms of learning. This allows you to focus on specific sections of the program at one time.
These terms also provide the perfect ‘check point’ over the duration of the program to monitor and support your progress.
Each term, you will enjoy an innovative 360 degree learning experience. After a program orientation session, you will engage in online group workshops and tutorials, online activities, and have access to on-demand support as required.
You will also gain hands-on experience from your industry work placement which includes a check-in visit from your trainer.
• Early Childhood Educator
• Family Day Care Worker
• Childhood Educator Assistant
Request a free demo
Ready to take the next step? Then book a free demo session with our team. You will be able to see first-hand the type of learning activities and course materials you will enjoy as part of your course.