What is Employment Preparation Activity (EPA)
AETS delivers the Employment Preparation Activity (EPA) Program to participants in the Adelaide South Employment Region.
Our EPA Program will enable you to identify your unique abilities and develop a career profile to match the current and emerging Adelaide and South Australian labour market.
We provide exceptional pre-vocational training that works focusing on your strengths and transferrable skills along with the career support to meet the expectations of local employers. Our Trainers are leaders in the section and will support you to gain the skills to advance your careers.
Our delivery of the program
AETS will improve your employment prospects through an innovative program which focuses on job searching for the current and future labour markets.
During this activity you will:
- Undertake an individual assessment of your selling points
- Be challenged by our innovative Team-Based Learning program
- Enhance your digital literacy, to ensure your job search is effective
- Be exposed to our extensive network of employers and industry leaders
- Understand how to protect yourself from cybersecurity threats
- Identify progression pathways including Traineeships and Apprenticeships
EPA will be delivered in a 2-week training block over 4 days per week at 25 hours face to face. Alternative part-time participation hours of up to 15 hours per week will be accommodated for Participants requiring this.
Our Service Delivery Plan
Download our AETS Employment Preparation Activity Service Plan
Where we are
- Mount Barker
- Noarlunga Centre
- St Marys
- Victor Harbour
Employment Preparation Activity is an Australian Government initiative as part of the New Employment Services Trial.